Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ET Phone Home

Heading out today into the blazing heat. What in the Lord's name was I thinking when I bought a black car! Should be up to 100-105 in the desert today. We would have gotten an early start, but gotta get those brake lights replaced. Yay! I can now drive in the hottest time of the day!

My route today takes me out and along the Extraterrestrial Highway and eventually through the Desert National Wildlife Refuge and on to St. George. There I plan to party with the local Mormons! Hope to have some good sights to see, if we don't fry to death first. Not sure why, but the desert scares me more than anywhere I have ever traveled. Got lots of water though, so wish me luck!

Tim- Out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This picture gets my vote!! Ufologist Cousteau’s dream come true: He saves the world by slurping aliens! Gulp! =)