Friday, July 11, 2008

Ended in Chavez

Too tired last night to make it to Durango, plus the hotels here are much cheaper. I also have not had time to add photos to map, but will hopefully do that this evening when I am settled in Taos. Cousteau is a happy camper. We found a great little park near the hotel and played a bunch of fetch. He is actually wound down a bit which is great. I think he will be more relaxed in the car than he usually is - which is actually pretty relaxed.

My route today takes me across US 160 and down 84 and 64. I will hit Durango on the way and then go through Chama. My brother in law says this is a nice drive, so I will take his word for it. I have about 5-6 hours to go today which will be a nice break. Here are couple other photos from yesterday that I did not get posted last night. I will get a link to a bunch more photos in the next day or two.

Enjoy.

Enjoy.

No comments: